Metal Fabrication Capabilities
Since 1994 Nor-Fab Manufacturing has been providing high-quality sheet metal, machined products, and services for a wide variety of industries. Our dedicated staff of machining and fabrication professionals is the cornerstone of our company. Combined with a modern all CNC facility and the latest in ERP and Manufacturing software. Nor-Fab is ready to meet or exceed your needs now and in the future. We stand behind our work and our commitment to quality, on-time delivery, competitive pricing, and customer service.
- ISO Certified 9001:2015
- Process Control
- SOLIDWORKS™ 3D Modeling for process refinement and concept development
- ERP Software for real-time job tracking and part traceability
- State of the art 4k watt laser
- Powder Coating system designed to maximize corrosion resistance
- Advanced technology laser measuring equipment
- Precision sheet metal fabrication
- SHEET METAL ENCLOSURES
- ROBOTIC WELDING
- POWDER COATING
- TURN-KEY PRODUCT DELIVERY WITH ASSEMBLY
- ON-TIME DELIVERY
- COMPETITIVE PRICING
CAGE Code: 3CNM9
DUNS Number: 096183640
Quote Request POC: Dannielle Zuern
Phone: (906) 428-5627
Address: 3520 Sjoquist Drive Gladstone, MI 49837
Fill out this form for a quote or email
- LASER CUTTING- 5×10 Sheet Size, 1” Steel,” Stainless. ” Aluminum
- PRESS BRAKE BENDING- 8 feet long x 100 tons and tooling for many complex bends including hemming.
- WELDING- MIG, TIG, SPOT and to a variety of AWS and MILSPEC, Welder Certified Program
- SAWING- Up to 10 Round, up to 8×12 Rectangle
- CNC TURNING- 20” Chuck Work, 10×40 Between Centers, Up to 3” Bar Capacity, Live Tooling, and Sub Spindle Machines, CAM Programming Software.
- CNC MILLING- Up to 14x30x20 Envelope, Rotary Axis Work, CAM Programming Software.
- ASSEMBLY- Large and small machines, components, and enclosures. Hardware insertion.
- FINISHING/POLISHING- Familiar with UL and NSF Standards, #4 Grain Finishing for Stainless.
- POWDER COATING- Up to 5’x5’x10’ Parts, multiple-step pretreatment process, a system designed to maximize corrosion resistance.
View our ISO Certification.
Being certified ensures that the products are of high-quality, safer, and more reliable. The process of creating the products are also certified to meet time-constrictions and efficiency so that the savings can be passed along to the customer.
Read more about what ISO Certification is all about.