With over 20 years of experience backed up by excellent people, leading edge manufacturing technology and an ERP system that ties the whole process together from the quote to the dock, we can produce your parts, fabrications and assemblies to the highest levels of quality and on time delivery at competitive prices.
- 5X10 Sheet Size
- 1″ Steel
- 3/8″ Stainless (Clean Cut)
- 1/8″ Aluminum
High wattage lasers make short work of even the most demanding jobs and we can add extra value by etching part numbers etc. while the part is still on the table.
PRESS BRAKE BENDING
- 10 Feet Long X140 Tons
- Multi-Axis machines reduce set-up time and improve quality
- Tooling for many complex bends including hemming
State of the art bending and hardware insertion machinery allow our fabrication experts to form complex parts and install captive fasteners efficiently with a minimum of set-up time.
- Mig, Tig, Spot, and to a variety of AWS and Mil Specs
- Welder Certification Program
Using welding machines that have the latest productivity and weld quality enhancing features, our welders take pride in making the highest quality weldments. And our fixture making and robotic welding experience give us an edge in making your parts in a cost effective manner.
- Up to 10 Round
- Up to 8 x 12 Rectangle
- Tooling for a wide range of fasteners
- Up to 3/8 fastener capacity
- Automated feed machines
- Many common fasteners in stock
- Large and Small Machines, Components and Enclosures
- Wiring and Hydraulic Assembly
- Up to 5′ x 5′ x 10′ Parts
- Multiple step pretreatment process
- System designed to maximize corrosion resistance
Our finishing department uses a powder coating line designed for flexible processing of the parts we make. We work to a very high standard of corrosion resistance using a multi stage pretreatment system, with rigorous testing and documentation to insure all products have a consistent, high quality finish. Also, our relationships with leading suppliers give us a wide range of colors and chemistries to suit your needs.
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- Advanced technology laser measuring equipment
- Full line coating quality control laboratory
- Can work with DXF, DWG, STEP and IGES files
- Can assist customers with concept development and process refinement
- SOLID WORKS™ 3D Modeling
- All jobs tracked from quote to shipment by realtime bar coded documents which assures tracibility of parts to material, machine, and operator.